Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello 2008

Its been a long year and 2007 was certainly eventful. With it coming to an end, and 2008 about to come to the fore, the scent of the finishing line is getting stronger day by day. My journey is finally about to end very soon. About slightly more than a month to go. I've really been very fortunate so far in my journey and I couldnt have asked for more. Maybe there'll be a slight tinge of sadness, esp since after everything that I went through, but its good to be going, esp with the winds of change in the air...

How will 2008 turn out? Indeed I wonder. Well there's suppose to be F1 in spore this year right? Something to look forward to i guess? Well so long as u dont screw up ur grades to Fs, yeah it should be fine. And i wonder how the COE and ERP system will cater for e F1 teams...hmm i'm sure we'll think of something. Haha thats how we will earn back the cost of hosting this event. :)

On a more serious note, after 2 years of not using the brain, i guess i'll finally know if its still up there or maybe perhaps it sneaked off for a hol....

A new year has begun. A new chapter beckons.

No comments: