Thanks to everyone who remembered! My sincere thanks esp to those who took time to celebrate it with me and for the presents! I really appreciate it!
So 21 is suppose to be that special time when you 'come of age'. Crap now i feel old. Its been quite a journey from birth till now. 21 years and counting. Well I must say that i'm really very glad for my family, friends and best friends. For my best pals, amazingly some i've known for abt 14 years. Not all though, in fact, one of them is considered relatively recent in comparison. But they're all special and thats what makes my life enjoyable so far. Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
For them... , for all the blessings... and for everything in these 21 years... , this is my song.
Thank You Lord
Dan Burgess
Thank You Lord for the trials that come my way,
In that way I can grow each day as I let you lead.
And thank You Lord
for the patience those trials bring
In that process of growing I can learn to care.
In that process of growing I can learn to care.
But it goes against the way I am
to put my human nature down,
And let the spirit take control of all I do;
Cause when those trials come my human nature
Shouts the thing to do
And God's soft prompting can be easily ignored
Yes, I thank You, Lord
for the victory that growing brings,
In surrender of everything life is so worthwhile
And I thank You, Lord,
that when everything's put in place,
Out in front I can see your face
And its there you belong.
In surrender of everything life is so worthwhile
And I thank You, Lord,
that when everything's put in place,
Out in front I can see your face
And its there you belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment