A friend of mine in camp was talking to me the other day and somehow the topic of our rooms came up. Some pple really do lots of stuff to personalize their room and make it cool etc. His sounds kinda cool and then i thought abt mine...well my room's ok but its not gonna win any major awards or something. I guess i havent really done much to distinct it as my own or give it any 'wow' factor.
But thats gonna change. At least i hope. I think i should do something abt my room. There's definitely time to do it. And i think i want to. I mean even my other friends' rooms all have some sort of personalized features.
After pondering (which actually i have lots of time to do), i have sortof come up some ideas. Usually there's some inertia or laziness or whatever you want to call it, so lets hope i get down to it fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment