
Went back to cj on thur to visit some of my teachers since I was on off. But alas I only saw tamilselvan (known also as Mr T or tamil) and none of the others, such as rajoo etc. It seems that cj had their GP prelim on thur and had celebrated teachers' day last week instead. GP! Cant believe that shit is now over.. It was easily one of the most boring lessons in jc but things improved last year when tamil took over. Yeah I am talking about my GP teacher, not the subject tamil... I must admit and give him credit as he is one of the coolest around! Haha I miss the times last year whenever it was GP lesson..couldnt stand the subject but he always made the lesson funny...and guess how? By ALWAYS swanning me! It kept on happening until I graduated I think. I remember the first time he came in, I thought that he will be just one of the usual normal teachers, but it wasnt to be. After it became apparent that he wasnt likely to stop swanning me everytime, which wasnt helped on by the fact that I was sitted right in front, my class took it as something sure to happen every GP lesson, and they were right! I couldnt believe it, and even now I still wonder how it managed to happen almost every GP lesson... Maybe it was helped on by the fact that my classmates, esp the two sitted beside me, always tried to find ways and means to get him to swan me! Haha now thinking back, I miss those days...
I really miss cj and 2t6... It was so fun! Esp since now army has reached a point where boredom is a routine in itself... Sigh.. Anyway I got beer for tamil..haha I think he liked it, lol. He was marking GP prelim papers when I went to see him, so theres a possibility he might end up drunk and end up marking nonsentically... Oh well GP papers are NEVER marked on time in cj anyway...I think this must be somekinda tradition or something...to all current cj pple out there, you can expect the papers back in about 2 months..
Apart from him, I also wanted to see rajoo and fiona koh too but they had left early. Haha history was another subject that brings back lots of memories! Haha still remember the nights before hist tutorials, inami and some others will 'borrow' my tutorial ans.. And the next day several copies of it will be present in class, with very interesting variations and designs on the overall outlook but with the same essence. LOL and both of them never found out I think.. Rajoo for one will just walk around and look at the tutorials on everyone's desk but he never realized that some of them were actually almost the same.. Haha now I wonder...was he even reading it? or did he just do it for routine sake? Hmm.. Fiona koh was one of the most hardworking teachers and now I wonder how she was able to read my horrendous handwriting on the numerous assigments done by me.. Its made worse by the fact that I write a lot..
Two other pple I didnt get to see were mary and TJS, with the former my econs and home tutor for 2 years, and the latter my maths teacher for 2 years. Econs was another funny memorable subject in cj, what with the 'assays', 'synopis', keynes, mcqs, and how mary always made dhanesh pissed off in class! Lol I enjoyed laughing so much.. For TJS, the most memorable thing I remember about his lessons was the time when he suddenly got so pissed off with the class that he just walked out to the door, turned to face the door for a while, and then out of the blue suddenly just banged his head against the blue door with might... There was this red mark on his forehead after that.. Not sure if he meant to do that, but haha will never forget that.. It was after this that he began his Cold War treatment of the class. But well at least it ended in the end and he helped us with tips and extra lessons for the As.
Ok thats all for the tributes to all the teachers who taught me in cj so well. Thanks a lot! Btw that picture above was done by my class last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment